Spartan Quest 2019: Nagykanizsa Super

https://meziprekazkami.blogspot.com/2019/03/spartan-quest-2019-nagykanizsa-super.html#more

My this year´s second Spartan Race. 30.03.2019 Nagykanizsa, Hungary: Super distance, which belongs to the CEU Spartan regional series.
600 km far from home. According to the weather forecast it was supposed to be a sunny event with afternoon temperatures above 15°C. However, morning was pretty cold with only one degree above zero... So I was freezing a little before the race.



As we say "Training pays off", and I was training hard all the winter, so during the race I was feeling pretty good with minor troubles at the Bender obstacle. Ice-cold water swim was preventing me a bit from normal breathing but afterall I managed to swim quite fast. I was challenging the Twister obstacle for the very first time, so I was happy I accomplished it without troubles. Only a little "opinion exchange" with two racers who were about to skip the waiting line. But I have standed my ground.
Only two obstacles have sent me to the burpee zone: Z-wall and the Spear throw (as usual). Herculest Hoist was quite heavy but I gathered all the lasting strenght to pull it successfuly up. At the last obstacle, which was Inverted Wall I was forced to ignore severe cramp issues and run last metres of the race limping because of significant foot pain.

Final score:
15,5km + 60 burpees = 2h 8min finish time.
Rank: 9th place Age Group and 51st place overall in women category (total 860 finishing women).
CEU Regional Serie rank: 9th

My personal evaluation:
Very nice and well organized event.
The next stop:
Spartan Race Kutná Hora, Czech Republic, Sprint (CEU regional series)




Race photos by Spartan Race Hungary:





Im interested in your comments and opinion. Leave me comment below :) 


Related articles:

Follow my Spartan Race Quest 2019
OCR races in Czech Republic - English

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Děkuji za tvůj případný komentář!

Oblíbené